Saturday, April 25, 2009

I Am Legion #3

Written by Fabien Nury
Art by John Cassaday


As this series progresses, I find I like it more and more. There are a lot of narrative jumps, and sometimes its hard to be sure who is who, but the story has become more intriguing as it has picked up more espionage elements.

Cassaday's art is fantastic as always - I especially like the emptied crypt under the church. I know that the size of the art has been reduced for this format of comic, and that might lead to some of the confusion in character recognition.

My biggest problem with this comic is that some of the letter balloons are pointing the wrong way, making some dialogue very confusing. It's my understanding that this book has been translated for years - you'd think that someone would have taken the time to read it over carefully.

No comments: