Sunday, October 18, 2009

Red Herring #3

Written by David Tischman
Art by Philip Bond and David Hahn


While I'm enjoying Red Herring, I was quite disappointed to find out that Philip Bond only provided layouts for this issue. While Hahn's art is still very nice, it's because of Bond that I first started buying this title in the first place. I hope to see him penciling subsequent issues.

The story keeps chugging along, as one of Herring's fraud victims catches up to him and MacGuffin. Meanwhile, there is testimony in a closed Washington hearing to the existence of an alien beachhead in the Middle East, and Meyer Weiner pops the big question.

This has been a fun title, although I'll admit to being a little bit lost in it. I'm going to have to sit down and re-read it from the beginning I think.

No comments: