Saturday, October 17, 2009

Gødland #29

Written by Joe Casey
Art by Tom Scioli


It's been a while since the last issue of Gødland, and I found it a little difficult to get back into the story at first, but then I just let it wash over me and stopped worrying about what was going on. This book is an excellent collection of cool moments.

Adam, Neela, and the mother-son space Vikings fight that fringe-wearing guy from last issue, as things heat up quite a bit in Washington. This comic features the best Barack Obama comic book appearance yet (although I don't think there were long lines in the States for this one), and some other crazy stuff happens too.

The story is building up a lot of momentum, although I feel like a lot of that is being lost due to its erratic publication schedule. I know there are only a handful of issues remaining, and so I'm going to do my best to enjoy this ride while it lasts.

No comments: