Saturday, January 9, 2010

Resurrection #6

Written by Marc Guggenheim and Christos Gage
Art by Justin Greenwood and John Proctor


I'm still quite enjoying this book, as Sara, Bill Clinton and company discuss the wisdom of traveling to DC to try to re-establish the government, while Dolan discovers, and suppresses, further proof that Clinton is alive.

As usual, this book works quite well, although the fact that Ben didn't appear in this issue makes me wonder if he is in fact dead.

The main story ended too quickly (I kind of wish the main feature would be longer), although I quite enjoyed Gage and Proctors' back-up, about a man who spent most of the invasion trying to protect Hollywood's cultural treasures from destruction. I really like Proctor's art, and would like to see more of it.

No comments: