Saturday, November 28, 2009

I Am Legion #6

Written by Fabien Nury
Art by John Cassaday


While, this title has shuffled to its perplexing confusion, making me wonder why I don't trade-wait things like this. Really, this has been a good story, but the long delay between issues, the fact that each issue is half of the original French volumes, and that the story features such an abundance of similarly-dressed characters, this book would read way better in one sitting than in the format I chose to purchase it in.

I like the way the book attempts to tie itself back into real WWII events at the end, and the way the author portrays Churchill. Most of the rest of the comic was lost on me, I'm sad to say. Maybe I'll read the whole thing in the summer and have a different opinion....

No comments: