Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Killer #9

Written by Matz
Art by Luc Jacamon


I'm really glad to see that Archaia is going to finish publishing this book. This issue is about a year behind schedule, and that made it a little difficult to slip back into the story, but eventually everything came back to me, and I was able to enjoy the penultimate issue of this fantastic French comic.

In this issue, the killer is finally able to piece together who has been making things difficult for him, and now he's only left with one task - to kill them of course.

This isn't exactly the strongest issue of this title, but it's still very good. Sometimes this book suffers, like I Am Legion does, from the translation process - in France, this is only the first half of the fifth book. It chops up the story somewhat arbitrarily, although it works fine in this case.

I hope it's not another year before I finally get to see the end of this title.

No comments: